Thursday 2 August 2007

Our first post!!! We did it!!!

Here we go for our first posting to Jacob's blog....

This has been an amazing journey since my first email to Ruud at Mybreathmymusic in the Netherlands, not so long ago.
We have been blessed by meeting (though not always face to face) some truly special, kind and very talented people. Jacob is very close to joining the boys at mybreathmymusic in playing his very own WX-5. We have managed to pick up (with Dave's help) a Yamaha MU80 sound generator on e-bay at a good price and it is on its way to us by mail now. Two new pieces of equipment at our house that only 2months ago I had never heard of!

Dave was today admitted to hospital for a planned surgery on his back. He has been working very hard to have things set up for Jacob before going in.

We wish you a speedy recoveryDave.

Julie-Anne & Jacob

2 comments:

Ruud said...

Julie-Anne & Jacob, Good to see your post. That is a good sound module, I believe I have a same one over at the rehabilitation centre. So if you have any questions on the module I think I can answer them .

Regards Ruud

Julie-Anne said...

Thank you Ruud,
the MU80 just arrived this morning. Dave has sent me a diagram on how to connect it and the WX5.
Jacob is very excited. we will trial it asap and let you know.
regards,Julie-Anne